Novi Fraud Operations InvestigatorNovi Financial | Dublin, Ireland
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through the Diem payment system, which is built on blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for the Diem network, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
We’re still early in the process of developing Novi, and are looking for talented, passionate team players, mission focused professionals to join our team. At Novi, we are looking for you to join a team who can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world and who are advocates for our Novi customers globally.
- You will help us build and maintain the best Fraud protection program in the Industry. This will also involve building new tools and reviewing new products for vulnerabilities and proactively collaborating with global teams to improve policies and procedures. As an expert in Fraud, you will act as the highest point of contact for the business and action escalations from your cross functional teammates and action these with the utmost care and attention. You will use your investigation skills to review suspicious activity and qualify the authenticity of accounts and transactions occurring.
- By keeping up to date with trends in the Industry, you will use your analytical skill set to proactively identify new trends and put measures in place to protect our customers and company from loss.
- Being a strong customer advocate whose goal will be to deliver the most positive customer experience possible while protecting against Fraudulent activity on the Novi platform. You will act as the link between our operations and data scientist teams to identify and action opportunities that will improve both the customer experience and our Fraud identification models.
- Where something has gone wrong with the customer experience your priority will be to make the customer whole again and putting solutions in place to prevent this from impacting other customers in the future.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of experience in a Fraud Operations role.
- Comprehensive understanding of Fraud MO’s, Appeal’s processes and Chargebacks.
- Experience in analyzing large amounts of data in order to report critical information.
- Knowledge of rule writing systems and data driven solutioning.
- Experience in transactional investigations
- Experience in SQL data retrieval
- Experience of payments or investigations.