Team Lead, Novi Help Operations InvestigationsGlobal Operations | Dublin, Ireland
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through the Diem payment system, which is built on blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for the Diem network, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
Do you have a passion to inspire and develop your team? Do you have the curiosity to learn, explore and innovate? If so, we are keen for you to join our team , as a Care Team Leader, on a full time shift based role, with multiple shifts available. We’re still early in the process of developing Novi, and are looking for talented, passionate team players and mission driven professionals to join our team. At Novi, we are looking for you to join a team who can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world and who are advocates for our Novi customers globally.
F2 (Facebook Financial) is a product group at Facebook focused on building products to ensure that everyone, everywhere has access to the world’s financial systems, and to move the needle in the fight for financial inclusion.
- You will manage a high-performing operations team covering a variety of workflows within the Customer Care function including but not limited to Escalations, Complaints, Social Media responses and external and regulatory enquiries.
- You are passionate about developing your team by providing mentorship, guidance and career development to team members.
- You will act as the point of contact for your team and support them in removing roadblocks to reach a resolution on complex customer negotiations.
- You are mission driven and ensure that this is embedded and practiced daily in all activities, including establishing team goals, measuring progress and sharing results.
- You are key to shaping the vision of the team by ensuring the Teammates operate in a frictionless environment and enabling them to identify trends and opportunities that drive operational improvements.
- You are proactive in identifying risks and opportunities in processes and policy, ensuring that all stakeholders are aware and understand the impact on day to day operations.
- You are a strong communicator with experience in reaching resolutions with both technical and non technical issues, ensuring that any impact is communicated cross functionally, at a global level.
- You have the ability to recognise the need for and lead through change management initiatives while maintaining and driving teammate engagement.
- You will build and maintain healthy relationships with key partners, acting as the link between operations and stakeholders, identifying opportunities that will improve both the customer and teammate experience.
- Be the voice of the customer. Where the customer experience has failed, your priority will be to make the customer whole again, putting solutions in place to prevent this from impacting other customers in the future.
- You are an advocate for customer care, who will carry and drive the Novi care culture with your colleagues and within your team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years experience in Customer Care Operations Team Lead role with strong people management experience.
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Proven ability to analyze large amounts of data in order to report critical information.
- Significant experience in a complex fast paced global environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in the payments industry.
- Experience with multiple technologies.
- Experience operating in an online queue system.
- Experience in a fast paced, startup environment.