Novi, Onboarding CoordinatorNovi Financial | Dublin, Ireland
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Diem, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for Diem, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
Are you someone who is continually inspired by helping people learn new skills and seeing the results of that learning in how they perform? Are you looking for an opportunity to creatively apply your strengths in coaching, instructional design, delivery, measurement, and consulting in an environment that’s continually changing and never boring? Do you have a passion for moving fast, learning from feedback, and iterating your approaches to maximize impact? Love working in a diverse and challenging company that’s making a difference in the world every day? If these are true for you, the L&D Onboarding Partner role may be the right fit for your next role.
At Facebook, we believe that the keys to personal growth & success are rooted in how you leverage your strengths to have impact. Like performance, learning is a continuous, iterative process and is primarily shaped by the opportunities available on-the-job, rather than what might traditionally be learned in the classroom. For this reason, we work as a small consulting team, and we partner with business and HR leaders to identify needs and coordinate learning solutions that make our people better over time. We are hiring an L&D Onboarding Partner to support our International Employee Orientation Programs at Facebook. This role will be based in Dublin. Flexibility to travel to other Facebook offices on an as-needed basis is required.
- You are people focused and will use this skill to act as the primary facilitator for Novi New Hire Orientation (NHO). Responsible for core program content and delivery, welcoming and supporting our new employees along with leading specific sessions.
- You are creative, understanding the Novi product(s) to build new, exciting and engaging material.
- You have a strong ability to work cross functionally and will partner with internal global onboarding teams, L&D colleagues, and Business Partners to provide exceptional employee orientation experiences.
- You are agile and have an awareness of your global stakeholders, driving for enhancement and better solutions to constantly meet the demands within a start up environment.
- You will use your strong problem solving skills to identify gaps in processes and execute on building new end to end solutions within the Onboarding space.
- You are dedicated to providing an excellent teammate experience by ensuring feedback from all Onboarding participants is collected, reviewed and applied where appropriate.
- You are customer focused ensuring you are setting our New Hires up for success by laying the foundations of our Novi Products.
- You are a mission driven individual who will carry and drive the Novi care culture with your colleagues and within your team.
- 4+ years experience in Learning & Development/Training
- Experience in content design/Instructional design.
- Dynamic, flexible and highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Exceptional communication skills and comfortable engaging in communication at any level within an organisation.
- Strong influencing skills are required to influence and collaborate with a range of teams and stakeholders.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, with strong technical skills.