Content Designer, F2 (Facebook Financial) Design & User Experience | Menlo Park, CA
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. F2 (Facebook Financial) is a product group at Facebook focused on building products to ensure that everyone, everywhere has access to the world’s financial system to accelerate financial inclusion and economic empowerment.
F2 builds & supports all things payments and financial services experiences at Facebook, including Novi, Facebook Pay, payments on WhatsApp, and advertiser billing, among other products. At F2, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
Content designers at Facebook craft simple, straightforward and human experiences by leveraging our expertise in user experience design, design thinking, product strategy and writing. Come join our team to create and shape great, intuitive products and services used by billions of people around the world every day.
You’ll be expected to design and deliver product flows, new features, in-product messaging, content frameworks, navigation, product naming and more for all platforms. The Facebook Content Design team is one of the largest and most established in the world, and includes people at various stages in their careers.
- Design, write, edit, test and improve content that makes our products easier to use. This includes product flows, interface language, education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature, terminology, taxonomies and other content across Facebook products and experiences.
- Give and solicit feedback from your UX design peers in service of building the best products.
- Edit and contribute to designs and content in Figma, Sketch or other design tools.
- Collaborate daily with peers in every discipline, including engineering, design, research, marketing and data science, to take products from conception to launch.
- Partner with our internationalization and localization teams to ensure product experiences are of the highest quality in every language.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and influence product decisions, team direction and strategy. Explore and pitch new ideas and UX improvements to internal stakeholders.
- 3+ years’ experience writing and designing content for user-facing products (web and mobile).
- Experience or interest in fintech and financial services.
- Adept at simplifying and communicating complex ideas to broad audiences.
- Familiar with content tooling and/or front-end programming.
- Proven systems thinking, with aptitude for learning our technical systems.
- Design thinking, UX writing and communication experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects with minimal direction and handling a large degree of ambiguity.