Quality Assurance Specialist, NoviNovi Financial | Dublin, Ireland
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Diem, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for Diem, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
Your role as Quality Assurance Specialist will be to monitor the effectiveness of the controls and its conformance with internal policies by ensuring the application of controls within the Compliance function are being performed with consistent rationales and justified analysis by those completing the task.
Quality Assurance is also implemented to measure the comprehension of new team members and to maintain consistency amongst existing team members. Quality Assurance results can then be used to improve proficiency with training.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards, contribute to quality assurance procedures and sample methodology while leaning on your compliance subject matter experience to adhere to Novi's compliance requirements as a regulated body.
- You use your analytical skills to collect and compile statistical quality data, building a story to ensure consistency across the compliance function.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements along with ensuring internal Compliance policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Collaborate with our Novi training team to identify training needs and build modules to meet quality standards. identify and internally escalate incidents and provide subject matter expertise and coaching where needed.
- You will demonstrate accountability by evaluating audit findings and implementing appropriate corrective actions.
- Maintain policy and procedure documentation relating to quality assurance framework and the underlying testing methodology, including performance monitoring, queue management, error rates and advice on corrective measures.
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in teammate performance and quality.
- You are a generous team player by supporting your colleagues including process architects in developing, recommending and monitoring data, providing corrective and preventative actions, supporting our goal for a frictionless teammate environment.
- Act as the link between our operations and stakeholders to identify and action opportunities that will improve both the customer experience and compliance models.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of previous experience in Compliance or Quality Assurance / Quality Control.
- Hands-on experience in compiling, analyzing and measuring statistical quality data.
- Experience researching into compliance issues.
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills.
- Professional qualifications (e.g. International Compliance Association Certificates and/or Diplomas)
- Proficiency in a second language is a preference.