Onboarding Specialist, NoviNovi Financial | Manila, Philippines
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Diem, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for Diem, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
Are you someone who is continually inspired by helping people learn new skills and seeing the results of that learning in how they perform? Are you looking for an opportunity to creatively apply your strengths in building and designing content, New Hire class delivery, measurement, and consulting in an environment that’s continually changing and never boring? Are you passionate about driving culture and values , learning from feedback, and iterating your approaches to maximize impact? Love working in a diverse and challenging company that’s making a difference in the world every day? If these are true for you, the Onboarding Coordinator role may be the right fit for your next role.
This is a full-time role and will be based in Manila, Philippines.
- You are people focused and will use this skill to act as the primary facilitator for Novi New Hire Orientation (NHO). Responsible for core program content and delivery, welcoming and supporting our new employees along with leading specific sessions.
- You are creative, understanding the Novi product(s) to build new, exciting and engaging material.
- You have a strong ability to work cross functionally and will partner with internal global onboarding teams, L&D colleagues, and Business Partners to provide exceptional employee orientation experiences.
- You are agile and have an awareness of your global stakeholders, driving for enhancement and better solutions to constantly meet the demands within a start up environment.
- Your strong problem solving skills will support identifying process gaps and executing on building new end to end scalable solutions, within the Onboarding space.
- You are dedicated to providing an excellent teammate experience by ensuring feedback from all Onboarding participants is collected, reviewed and applied where appropriate.
- You are customer focused ensuring you are setting our New Hires up for success by laying the foundations of our Novi Products.
- You are a mission driven individual who will carry and drive the Novi care culture with your colleagues and within your team.
- 4+ years experience in Learning & Development/Training
- A passion for helping people to learn
- Experience in content design/Instructional design.
- Dynamic, flexible and highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Exceptional communication skills and comfortable engaging in communication at any level within an organisation.
- Good influencing skills are required to influence and collaborate with a range of teams and stakeholders.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, with strong technical skills.