Learning Business Partner - Fraud, NoviGlobal Operations | Manila, Philippines
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Diem, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for Diem, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app.
At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
F2 (Facebook Financial) is a product group at Facebook focused on building products to ensure that everyone, everywhere has access to the world’s financial systems, and to move the needle in the fight for financial inclusion.
- You are dedicated to developing a best in class Fraud learning program by continually collaborating with our Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Software Engineers and Product Managers.
- You will partner with existing global training specialists and vendors to develop and deliver various training and development programs.
- You are a Fraud Operations SME (Subject Matter Expert) and will use your domain knowledge to develop, revise and enhance training content independently and in collaboration with other subject matter experts, to ensure that the team’s learning and development is catered for.
- You will continuously evaluate the Fraud organizational training needs and evolve training and domain development in line with the functional requirements.
- You will work with your global counterparts to gather, analyze, and utilize feedback and data to improve the domain learning and development approach and material
- Leaning on your strong leadership and communication skills, you will transform complex Fraud processes, systems & policies into simple and easy to understand concepts
- You are a mission driven individual who will carry and drive the Novi care culture with our teammates, your colleagues and within your team
- 5+ experience working in the financial fraud domain as an analyst or within the Learning & Development space
- Experience in and passion for developing & designing content and facilitating fraud training content to new and existing teams
- Experience communicating with audience, engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Knowledge of requirements to develop curriculum building and instructional design
- Experience working with and supporting global teams in a fast paced environment