Technical Program Manager, Financial ServicesTechnical Program Management | Los Angeles, CA - Menlo Park, CA - Seattle, WA
About NoviF2 (Facebook Financial) is a product group at Facebook focused on building products to make payments and financial services simpler, for everyone and secure across our apps. We want to empower people everywhere to send money to each other, give them the confidence to buy and sell things online, and help businesses grow.
As we continue building financial services products for advertisers, merchants, and creators, we need a Technical Program Manager to drive programs in this area. We are looking for people who are passionate about fintech, and are excited to participate in this 0->1 effort. This TPM will partner with our Product, Engineering, Data, Legal, Partnerships, and many other cross-functional teams to define and build new products, platforms, and services. As a Technical Program Manager on the team, you'll be responsible for defining and driving the success of programs, while continually monitoring and communicating progress to leadership teams. This is a continuously evolving space and needs someone who thrives in solving complex and broad challenges -- If this excites you, come join us.
- Drive the vision, roadmaps, and plans for the platform to support financial services programs.
- Drive collaboration across multiple cross-functional teams including product, engineering, data, finance, operations, legal, and privacy.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Communicate status and big picture to the project team and management.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal process improvements, remove gaps, across multiple teams and ensure teams are working on high impact projects that align with company mission and goals.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering, hardware engineering, or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Experience with payments/fintech industry, especially within financial services sector.
- Experience with building 0-to-1 products and then scaling them globally.