Product Manager, Care - F2 (Facebook Financial) Product Management | Tel Aviv, Israel
About NoviF2 (Facebook Financial) is a product group at Facebook focused on building products to ensure that everyone, everywhere has access to the world’s financial system to accelerate financial inclusion and economic empowerment.
The Care team within F2 is responsible for customer care throughout the customer journey, and builds services and systems for both the customers and the team that supports them.
As we grow F2, the Care team is looking for a strong, analytical and user-centered Product Manager to help drive our support strategy for customers forward. This will include defining and executing support consumers and operation agent experiences.
This is a full-time position based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative features and products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, designers and data scientists
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand product's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Organizational and analytical experience
- Experience working on customer support and/or customer related products