Programme Manager, Teammate Tools Experience - NOVINovi Financial | Tel Aviv, Israel
About NoviThe programme manager will lead the operationalization of new and existing teammate tools and support the effective management of enhancements and changes (including product changes, new features and process improvements) that impact operational teams. This role focuses on advocating for the teammate experience and ensuring effective scaling of the tool functionality within the operational team, by identifying strategic improvements, representing the voice of ops in product discussions and overseeing the end-to-end execution of solutions for top business needs.
- Operationalize new and existing teammate tools by building effective processes and influencing product roadmaps through gap analysis and insights gathering. Focus on the “usability” and effectiveness of all tools including any that may come on stream.
- Improve collaboration between Risk, Care and Compliance through tooling and processes enhancements and advocate for the teammate experience.
- Support the platformization of Customer Care by ensuring effective F2 care convergence and surface integrations. Specifically ensuring that both the customer and teammate experience is consistent and of the highest standards across surface integrations and tool development.
- Help facilitate the scaling of operational teams through effective change management , ensuring seamless and timely updates of new features.
- Help facilitate operational efficiency and excellence, by ensuring tooling and automation contribute to operational KPIs.
- Closely working with operational internal business partners, to enhance teammate efficiency through resources and automation.
- Experience in Operational Leadership, Process and Program Management.
- Deep experience of cross functional engagement, stakeholder management and demonstrated tool development.
- Strong Communicator and ability to influence across teams