Partner Manager, Novi OpsNovi Financial | Manila, Philippines
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Diem, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for Diem, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
The Novi Operations team is looking for an experienced Partner Manager to manage outsourcing site operations and vendor relationships. This is a unique opportunity to work with a wide variety of internal teams providing scalable outsourcing solutions. Candidates are required to have partner management and consultative experience in the outsourcing environment, with communication and large-scale operation management skills. This includes a solid understanding of the outsourcing landscape, and comprehension of the legal, financial and technical components of outsourced programs is expected.
We’re still early in the process of developing Novi, and are looking for talented, passionate team players, mission focused professionals to join our team. At Novi, we are looking for you to join a team who can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world and who are advocates for our Novi customers globally.
- You are a key team player and work to ensure operational success through strong performance management of KPIs.
- You will be an advocate for Novi by representing Novi at the vendor site and channelling our Novi culture in the sites and operations. You are a role model, inspiring and driving the Novi culture in day to day operations.
- Using your strong management, influencing and negotiation skills, you are responsible for holding the partner accountable, helping to set clear expectations towards achieving operational excellence.
- Using your strong communication skills, you will succinctly articulate partner performance while leaning on your problem solving and collaboration skills to design remediation plans with our partner and present to an executive level.
- You are dedicated to driving successes while demonstrating a culture of care. This role requires the ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously, to efficiently prioritize and meet deadlines.
- You are committed to supporting and driving operational scale, working cross functionally to ensure that strategic planning and milestones are met.
- Be the voice of the partner by engaging, influencing and mobilizing Novi stakeholders to solve problems and prioritize based on customer impact.
- BA Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years experience in customer service/operations management
- 4+ years experience in BPO field managing outsourced vendor relationships
- Experience with large scale operations working across or coordinating with multiple domains and business units
- Strong communication, stakeholder management, negotiating and influencing experience with a track record of achieving engagement from cross-functional stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in payments industry/FinTech