Enterprise Risk Management - Risk OfficerNovi Financial | Menlo Park, CA - New York, NY - Remote, US
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant - $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we're hoping to address with F2 (Facebook Financial), a product group at Facebook focused on building products to ensure that everyone, everywhere has access to the world’s financial system to accelerate financial inclusion and economic empowerment.
Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields. Our team is looking for a strong Risk Officer who will help design and implement our global Enterprise Risk Management program. You will support the strategy and implementation of the central program that will be the foundation for managing risks across the organization.
- Support the buildout of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program
- Contribute to the creation of a comprehensive inventory of risks and controls for Novi, and work with stakeholders to ensure appropriate controls are designed and implemented
- Support the implementation and execution of the key pillars of the ERM Program: Governance & Reporting, Risk Assessment, Issue Management, Third-Party Risk Management
- Support the roll-out and operationalization of software and tools to manage F2 risks
- Stay up-to-date on the regulations applicable to F2 (e.g. KYC, Sanctions, Transaction Monitoring etc.) and risk management frameworks and trends
- Perform other duties and responsibilities within the ERM program as required or assigned
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Risk Management, Technology Risk, IT Audit, or other similar risk consulting or internal control functions (e.g. internal audit, compliance, fraud mitigation, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Risk Management
- Knowledge of Financial Services, and other related financial regulations globally (e.g. Payments regulations, BSA/AML)
- Knowledge of risk management within the Financial Services industry
- Experience working hands-on with cross-functional teams legal, engineers, product managers, data analysts, operations analysts in assessing processes, risks and controls
- Experience with the program management in risk including reporting, creation and analysis of risk metrics
- Experience with Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) platforms
- Experience communicating with cross functional groups such as Clients, Vendors as well as Senior Management
- Experience with Enterprise, IT/Technology Risk, or Operational Risk roles.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams within a complex international organization.
- Experience designing and implementing new risk management programs or processes from the ground up.
- Experience with learning and development initiatives (training).
- Knowledge of blockchain-based systems.