Novi - Technical Program ManagerTechnical Program Management | Menlo Park, CA - Seattle, WA
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services. Novi will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app.
As we continue building Novi, we need a Technical Program Manager to drive highly technical, cross-organizational programs to launch and grow the Novi app. As a Technical Program Manager on the team, you'll be responsible for defining and driving the success of this program, while continually monitoring and communicating progress to leadership teams. You'll partner with Engineering, Product and other cross-functional partners to prioritize work based on impact and drive strong execution. If building large scale reliable platforms excite you while solving technical challenges at the scale of Facebook, come join us.
- Lead key initiatives and drive collaboration across multiple cross-functional teams including product, engineering, data, and operations to enable commerce experiences on our platform.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Develop and manage end-to-end program plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Communicate status and big picture to the project team and management.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Drive internal process improvements, remove gaps, across multiple teams and ensure teams are working on high impact projects that align with company mission and goals.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Experience developing consumer facing payment products which can scale across multiple geographies.
- Experience in building large scale software systems and platforms.