Business Integration Manager - F2 (Facebook Financial)Novi Financial | Menlo Park, CA
About NoviF2 (Facebook Financial) is a product group at Facebook focused on building products to provide everyone, everywhere access to financial services and the ability to participate in the digital economy.
The Business Integration team at F2 is focused on (1) driving operational efficiency across F2 products, (2) leading special projects and (3) supporting executive office operations. The Business Integration manager role will support continued execution across each of these areas, working closely with leaders on the team.
A Manager on the Business Integration team at F2 will fully immerse themselves in organizing and leading high-profile projects and strategic initiatives related to F2's payments products. Key elements of the role include developing project plans, managing large stakeholder groups from various functions, and developing compelling, synthesized insights and recommendations. They will work either alone or with another member of the Business Integration team, managing workstreams and taking ownership of project outcomes and deliverables as they go. The Manager will also use storytelling skills and presentations to persuasively communicate recommendations to leaders at F2, and influence teams to make decisions and mobilize them towards execution.
Our ideal candidate should have strong project management experience, interest in payments/fintech/financial services, be comfortable with complex, highly ambiguous projects and most importantly have a can-do attitude. We are looking for someone who is adaptable to different project subject matters and functional areas, who is not afraid to ask a lot of questions, and who is always seeking to understand and integrate different points of view when making tough calls. In addition, we are looking for strong collaborators who are comfortable leading large cross-functional teams and building relationships with peers both within F2 and across Facebook.
- Identify and implement opportunities for organizational and operational synergies across various payments initiatives at Facebook
- Support leaders at F2 on various projects, such as organizational planning, recruiting, diversity initiatives, and workforce analysis
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information quickly in order to problem solve and drive decision-making effectively by developing compelling, insightful recommendations
- Work closely with members of product, engineering, finance, human resources, recruiting, communications, legal (among others)
- Proactively identify opportunities for new project or focus areas for the Business Integration team
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in management consulting, or internal consulting (e.g., Business Operations, Strategy or other equivalent function)
- Demonstrated record of problem-solving and analytical skills, including presentation skills
- Project management experience (including in managing large, cross-functional working groups), and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- MBA or graduate degree
- Interest in technology, and tech/media/telecom company experience or education in STEM
- Interest in or experience with payments and/or financial services companies