Technical Program Manager - Business Payments ServicesTechnical Program Management | Menlo Park, CA
About NoviF2 (Facebook Financial) is a product group at Facebook focused on building products to ensure that everyone, everywhere has access to the world’s financial system to accelerate financial inclusion and economic empowerment. Our Business team creates financial services and payments tools for advertisers, merchants and creators, with a focus on enhancing experiences for businesses and the customers they serve.
As we continue scaling the business payment platform, we need a Technical Program Manager to drive highly technical, cross-organizational programs to land impact across the entire organization. This includes Shops and commerce payments, partner integration APIs, and scaling products internationally. As a Technical Program Manager on the team, you'll be responsible for defining and driving the success of these programs, while continually monitoring and communicating progress to leadership teams. You'll partner with Engineering, Product and other cross-functional partners to prioritize work based on impact and drive strong execution. If building large scale reliable platforms excite you while solving technical challenges at the scale of Facebook, come join us.
This is a full-time position.
- Lead key initiatives and drive collaboration across multiple cross-functional teams including product, engineering, data, and operations to enable commerce experiences on our platform.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Communicate status and big picture to the project team and management.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal process improvements, remove gaps, across multiple teams and ensure teams are working on high impact projects that align with company mission and goals.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Experience in building large scale software systems and platforms and API integrations.
- Experience with payments APIs.