Security Partner, F2 (Facebook Financial)Novi Financial | Seattle, WA
About NoviF2 (Facebook Financial) is a product group at Facebook focused on building products to ensure that everyone, everywhere has access to the world’s financial system to accelerate financial inclusion and economic empowerment.
F2’s Security team is seeking a passionate security engineer to partner with engineering and product leaders to ensure that security is correctly designed into their products and operations. The ideal candidate will share our passion for solving complicated business and security problems, while minimizing friction and maximizing productivity and impact.
This is a technical role, requiring both deep and broad technical knowledge across a range of security disciplines. This is also a leadership role that will be making recommendations to leadership on resourcing, roadmaps and processes. The ideal candidate will need to be adept at communicating at the highest levels of the organization, presenting arguments based on data, and representing F2's security team.
- Discover needs and drive security solutions across F2’s business units
- Represent F2 Security in product strategy and roadmap development with Program Managers, Technical Program Managers and Engineers
- Build deep relationships with product and engineering leaders
- Drive security risk decisions, initiatives, and influence technical architecture
- Conduct threat modeling assessments and provide secure design consultation
- Act as the primary liaison between the product and engineering teams, and the security team
- Develop and maintain deep industry expertise in the assigned areas
- 8+ years experience in information security
- Technical experience across security disciplines
- Experience communicating risks and roadmaps to senior leadership
- Experience building relationships with stakeholders and business leaders
- Experience with international standards for audit and data protection
- Self-motivated and thrives in ambiguity
- Customer facing experience
- Experience in the financial industry, FinTech, and/or cryptocurrency space
- Contributions to the security community (public research, blogging, presentations, bug bounty, etc.)
- Strong domain experience in one or more of the following fields: web application security and OWASP, mobile application layer security, distributed infrastructure, consumer devices, or production hardware