Technical Program Manager, Blockchain Infrastructure | Tel Aviv, Israel
About NoviFacebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Are you passionate about helping those around you be more effective? Do you think about technology as a way to increase efficiency and change how business operates? We are looking for candidates that share our passion for tackling complexity head-on, to help build platforms that can scale through multiple orders of magnitude.
The Novi and Diem Team is responsible for building the blockchain and ecosystem frameworks that will support the Diem Associations payment network. On June 18, 2019, we announced Novi, a mobile wallet that people can use to send, spend, and save money using Diem, a new global currency that is making money work for everyone. Our mission is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Diem blockchain.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will play a key role within Novi Engineering, driving huge projects across systems and services to build the wallet product and infrastructure working closely with our Risk and Care teams. Relevant experience is important, but ultimately less so than your demonstrated abilities and attitude. This is a unique opportunity to define what is possible, and we need skilled technical program managers that can do the same. This is a full-time position based in our Tel Aviv office.
- Manage cross-functional infrastructure software engineering programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Establishing risk mitigation, process or efficiency improvements, and provide input into long-term strategy and roadmaps.
- B.S. or M.S. in a Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience.
- At least 5 - 10 years of software engineering, system engineering, and/or technical program/product management experience
- Experience with distributed systems or complex software delivery
- Strong end-to-end problem solver, communicator, and organizational influencer.