Head of Website, F2 MarketingNovi Financial | Menlo Park, CA - New York, NY
About NoviFacebook Financial (F2) is a new business group within Facebook that comprises Facebook Pay, which powers all payments on the Facebook Family of Aps (FoA) and Novi, a new Facebook product whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through the Diem payment system.
Facebook Pay, formed in April 2019 is a convenient, secure and supported way to send money, make purchases and donate to causes you care about across Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and WhatsApp. In 2021, the goal for Facebook Pay is to continue to build a platform that will further protect our customers’ payments data, increase the number of transactions in Facebook’s messaging apps, enable on and off platform check out experiences, and support the company’s core business by strengthening the client billing experiences.
For Novi, 2021 will mark the launch of our first product, a digital wallet for DIEM, a new global payments network powered by blockchain technology. Novi’s vision is to reinvent money and transform the global economy so people everywhere can live better lives. We will let you send Diem with a smartphone, as easily and instantly as you might send a text message or photo, and at low to no cost. Over time, Novi will support additional use cases such as commerce transactions and support other financial services.
We are still early in the process of developing F2 Marketing and are looking for talented, passionate, mission-driven people to join our team so we can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world.
The Head of Website is a critical leadership role within F2 Marketing. They will be the product owner of F2’s suite of websites and will work with cross-functional partners to prioritize site requirements, define the roadmap, drive sprint planning, delineate and expand the user experience, and design systems guidelines and lead the front- and back-end development of the sites with Engineering and agency partners. This leader will drive the transformation of the Novi website and the Facebook Pay microsite from promotional experiences to critical parts of the Consumer and Merchant customer experience journey and valuable marketing channels to support Brand, Communications, Growth and Engagement goals.
The ideal candidate is a process-oriented individual who understands how to build, scale and optimize websites globally. This person will have a track record and a clear point of view on how to create and manage transcreated/translated sites across EMEA, APAC and LATAM regions without the need of building out large engineering capabilities. This leader will work with Marketing Technology and Engineering peers to implement self-publishing capabilities to enable near real time site changes and on-going site optimization testing. This leader will also work with Digital Marketing leadership to improve SEO rankings and drive organic traffic to the sites.
Collaboration, organization, and flexibility are key traits for success. They will need to have demonstrated communications skills and experience working within a matrixed environment to empower peers and partners to support their work. Their deep experience will provide the team a sense of calm within times of stress and help the team remove daily barriers to stay on time and on-budget.
This is a full-time position on the F2 Marketing team at Facebook Inc. will report to the Head of Media, Digital Marketing and Communities (MDMC).
- Lead F2 Marketing’s effort to create website experiences to drive Brand, Communications, Growth and Engagement goals for both Consumer (B2C) and Merchant (B2B) audiences
- Create channel OKRs (Objective, Key Results) and refine site KPIs to support Marketing’s strategies and goals
- Collect requirements, develop roadmaps and prioritize sprints for F2 Marketing websites
- Create and align with cross-functional partners long-term 3 year roadmap of websites which could include integration of key product features (e.g., on-boarding) into the website surface
- Create a cost-effective cross-functional working model to drive creative, user experience and develop the site with internal teams and agencies
- Support the team’s operational goals to enable rapid self-service publishing and site-optimization capabilities
- Drive leadership of F2 Marketing website assets including helping communicate priorities, decision trade-offs, risks and opportunities
- Lead relationship with Facebook’s Content Management System (CMS) and translation teams
- create backlog of improvements and SLAs to introduce global rapid response and self publishing capabilities
- 4 or more years of experience with search engine optimization or search engine marketing
- 10 or more years of experience with project management, requirements gathering, requirements analysis, web project management, documentation, or requirements management
- 15+ years of experience in global website strategy, content strategy, creative and user experience, UX testing, KPI development, site optimization, front-end and back-end development
- Experience launching, scaling and optimizing websites in different global regions, with different languages/dialects and cultural nuances
- Experience with website testing platforms and analytics packages
- Experience working with Product and Engineering teams to build websites that are “in-synch” with the core product functionality and design systems
- Attentive to detail, methodical, and results-oriented, with experience translating ambiguity/strategy/complex problems into actionable solutions
- Experience with shifting priorities quickly and acting proactively, while maintaining organizational control
- Experience establishing effective relationships, influence, driving consensus and collaborating internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Motivated and confident self-starter, who is a team player and effective communicator up/down/across the organization
- Experience in the fintech/financial services/payments industry or experience working for a large consumer brand
- Experience with quantitative user experience, analysis and sharp business judgment
- Experience managing large scale budgets with many moving parts
- Experience working in and with agencies
- Experience with Marketing Technology and Content Management Systems, especially with Facebook CMS
- Product Management experience