Marketing Insights Manager, F2Novi Financial | Menlo Park, CA
About NoviF2 (Facebook Financial) is a product group at Facebook focused on building products to make payments and financial services simpler, for everyone and secure across our apps. We want to empower people everywhere to send money to each other, give them the confidence to buy and sell things online, and help businesses grow.
This role supports the marketing life cycle for Facebook's payments products and frames narratives that inform decision-making for cross-functional leadership. This covers opportunity assessment, brand proposition, marketing strategy, campaign planning and KPI tracking.
Our ideal candidate should have a can-do attitude, be genuinely excited by providing creative solutions, and operate with a “you got this” mindset, demonstrating agility, adaptability, and poise when things move fast. We need someone who’s not afraid to ask a lot of questions and who is always seeking to understand and integrate different points of view when making tough calls. We’re also looking for strong collaborators who are open-minded and comfortable collaborating with many partners and stakeholders at once.
- Design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research to support Marketing, F2 and Facebook at large
- Translate research findings into actionable insights that will help F2’s financial products reach millions of customers
- Communicate effectively across diverse cross-functional stakeholders in order to drive alignment and impact
- Develop and drive research roadmaps for F2’s products globally
- Experience directing agencies/vendors to deliver results
- Proficiency with Excel
- Experience with SPSS or R and survey programming tool
- 10+ years experience in insights (brand side/app, dev/fin, tech/payments and management consulting) including hands-on experience in survey/discussion guide and data analysis (weighting, data cleaning, regression, etc.)
- Experience independently delivering global insights against range of objectives via mixed methods (audience understanding, market/cultural insights, creative, tracking, positioning, messaging development, optimization research)
- Highly collaborative with engaged cross functional teams
- Highly analytical, proven track record of uncovering insights beyond ingoing objectives
- Exceptional experience to synthesize complex/multiple data sets to arrive at concise and actionable insights