Data Engineer, Analytics University Grad - NoviData & Analytics | Tel Aviv, Israel
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through the Diem payment system, which is built on blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for the Diem network, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app.
At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people developing blockchain technologies. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
Do you like working with big data? Do you want to use data to influence product decisions for products being used by over half a billion people every day? If yes, we want to talk to you. Our data warehouse team works very closely with Product Managers, Product Analysts and Internet Marketers to figure out ways to acquire new users, retain existing users and optimize user experience - all of this using massive amounts of data. In this role, you will see a direct link between your work, company growth, and user satisfaction. In this role, you will work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, and you'll get an opportunity to solve some of the most challenging business problems on the web and mobile Internet, at a scale that few companies can match.
- Architect, implement and deploy new data models and data processes in production
- Perform data analysis to generate business insights
- Interface with Engineers, Product Managers and Product Analysts to understand product goals and data needs
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership
- Manage data warehouse plans for a product or a group of products
- Support critical data processes running in production
- Programming knowledge in Python or Java
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of database systems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- BSc, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Eng or related technical or Scientific field