Product Manager, Facebook Financial Product Management | Tel Aviv, Israel
About NoviF2 (Facebook Financial) is a product group at Facebook focused on building products to ensure that everyone, everywhere has access to the world’s financial system to accelerate financial inclusion and economic empowerment.
Product Managers at Facebook work with teams of engineers, designers, data scientists, and user researchers to build products. We’re looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
This is a full-time position based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers,designers and data scientists
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand product's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Organizational and analytical experience
- 5+ years of experience in building complex data applications products
- Experience working on financial products