Product Manager, Novi (Blockchain)Product Management | Tel Aviv, Israel
About NoviNovi is a digital wallet for Diem, a new global payment network powered by blockchain technology. Novi’s vision is to reinvent money and ultimately transform people’s lives for the better, across the world.
With Novi, people can easily send Diem currency via smartphones and they can expect the transaction to be as instantaneous as sending a photo or text message. Best of all, the transactions happen at little to no cost to the users. Over time, Novi plans to support additional use cases such as commerce transactions, and other financial services.
The Novi team is a startup within Facebook, and we're exploring many areas of interest across all facets of blockchain technology.
Product Managers at Facebook work with teams of engineers, designers, data scientists, and user researchers to build products. We’re looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
As a product manager on the Risk Platform team, you’ll directly support Novi’s critical efforts to build a safe and secure environment by building an ML powered fraud prevention data platform.
This is a full-time position based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers,designers and data scientists
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand product's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Organizational and analytical experience
- 5+ years of experience in building complex data applications products
- Experience working on financial products