Payment Partner Ops AnalystNovi Financial | Dublin, Ireland
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through the Diem payment system, which is built on blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for the Diem network, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
The Novi Operations team is building a new Payment Ops team to support our payment partners with reconciliation issue management and fee reviews and approvals. This team will coordinate resolution of these issues and report out to our key stakeholders across Engineering, Finance, Treasury, Accounting Ops and Partnerships. It will also be responsible for ongoing tracking of issues, root cause analysis and recommendations for improvement. Successful candidates for this role are self-motivated, data-driven, flexible to constant changes and are problem-solvers who think creatively and propose solutions.
We’re still early in the process of developing Novi, and are looking for talented, passionate team players, mission focused professionals to join our team. At Novi, we are looking for you to join a team who can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world and who are advocates for our Novi customers globally.
- You are a meticulous, data driven problem solver, managing the daily reconciliation process for our partners' payments transactions, including tracking of any issues and following through to resolution.
- You are detail orientated and lend these skills to managing the monthly review of partners’ fees and invoices ensuring alignment with contractual agreements.
- You are comfortable with making data analytic decisions based off your experience using a variety of tools such as Excel, Tableau and Unidash.
- Using your strong communication skills, you will collaborate cross functionally with stakeholders on investigation and resolution of issues.
- You have a genuine curiosity to learn and will use this to complete root cause analysis of issues, identifying trends and making recommendations for improvement.
- You are a mission driven individual who will carry and drive the Novi care culture with your colleagues and within your team.
- You are a generous team player by supporting your colleagues and our payment partners, whilst also ensuring all key stakeholders are supported and informed.
- BA degree/diploma or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years experience in online payments and billing.
- Proficiency with MS Office, and a good knowledge of databases
- Experience working in a collaborative and global environment with multiple stakeholders