Team Lead, Payment Partner OpsNovi Financial | Dublin, Ireland
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through the Diem payment system, which is built on blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for the Diem network, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
The Novi Operations team is building a new Payments Ops team to support our payment partners with reconciliation issue management and fee reviews and approvals. This team will coordinate resolution of these issues and report out to our key stakeholders across Engineering, Finance, Treasury, Accounting Ops and Partnerships. It will also be responsible for ongoing tracking of issues, root cause analysis and recommendations for improvement. We are looking for a leader to drive the team’s direction and who has a passion to inspire and develop the team.
We’re still early in the process of developing Novi, and are looking for talented, passionate team players, mission focused professionals to join our team. At Novi, we are looking for you to join a team who can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world and who are advocates for our Novi customers globally.
- You are passionate about developing your team by providing mentorship, guidance and career development to team members.
- You will act as the point of contact for your team and support them in removing roadblocks in order to reach a resolution.
- You are proactive
- identifying risks and opportunities in processes and policy, ensuring that all stakeholders are aware and understand the impact on day to day operations.
- You are mission driven and ensure that this is embedded and practiced daily in all activities, including establishing team goals, measuring progress and sharing results.
- Using your strong leadership and communication skills you will lead the team to successfully support our payment partners reconciliation processes ensuring all agreed SLAs are met.
- You strive for excellence by becoming an expert in payment partners supporting infrastructure, tools, systems, and data.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key XFN stakeholders, identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Provide regular reporting updates to key XFN stakeholders on issue management including root cause analysis and recommendations for improvement.
- Be an advocate for partner care and drive the Novi care culture with your colleagues and within your team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- 4+ years experience in online payments and billing
- Significant experience in a complex, fast paced, global environment.
- Highly proficient with MS Office, and a good knowledge of databases.
- Experience leading and delegating high priority projects.
- Experience building and maintaining cross-functional relationships at a global scale.