Workforce Management Specialist, Novi Financial Novi Financial | Dublin, Ireland
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through the Diem payment system, which is built on blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for the Diem network, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
Novi Operations is hiring a WFM specialist to be part of a brand new workforce management team with responsibility for managing and ensuring that service level agreements for various programs are met and can adapt to changing trends. The role does not simply observe what is happening operationally, but is empowered to help address issues and make appropriate changes to ensure that program objectives are executed. The role will require the production of forecasts and schedules which will then be reviewed in real time for both short term and long term trends and to interface with key stakeholders on identifying key trends. This team is brand new and is currently growing to support the business with key operational support, you will be part of building the team from scratch and identifying key areas we need to grow in order to be successful in supporting this new venture.
We are still early in the process of developing Novi, and are looking for talented, generous team players and mission driven professionals to join our team. At Novi, we are looking for you to join a team who can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world and who are advocates for our Novi customers globally.
This role will be based in our Dublin office.
- You are an initiator with an ability to coordinate staff allocations in order to achieve service level objectives
- Be proactive, monitoring schedules to ensure optimal staffing levels in real time you are also an expert in producing long term forecasting based on previous volume trends
- Using your strong analytical skills you are efficient in publishing schedules and providing updated forecasts based on previous trends seen with volumes coming in
- You are an advocate for change with strong organisation skills and ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change, you will manage intra day forecasts, weekly forecasts, monthly forecasts derived from business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting volumes, chat duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data
- Leaning on your strong communication skills you will administer volume contingency plans as deemed necessary and present to the business each day, working with changing trends to ensure protection of service levels
- You are a strong problem solver and will run and analyse reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals
- Using your analytical skills you will complete root cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommend changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Be an advocate for alignment with partners in terms of headcount, distribution patterns and to provide key information-based analysis of daily trends to ensure alignment between the vendor and internal practices
- You are a mission driven individual who will carry and drive the Novi care culture with your colleagues and within your team
- You will Support WFM Operations with products administration, problem-solving and hands on configuration
- An excel expert with the ability to analyse and present data clearly
- Relevant experience in WFM role
- Experience working with IVR/CTI systems (phone,chat, messaging)
- Experience of forecasting analysis for long and short term volumes across multiple platforms
- Experience with Workforce management tools such as Verint, Genesis or Aspect
- Ability to create multiple reports simultaneously in a busy environment
- Experience in real time management
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to multitask, focus and complete reports for extended periods of time
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Knowledge in technologies such as BI system (i.e Tableau) and SQL a plus
- Experience working for a messaging based call-center