Novi, Workforce Management Forecasting SpecialistOnline Operations | Dublin, Ireland
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Libra, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology.
Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for Libra, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
We are looking for someone with a passion for operations and building a teammate experience. We would like you to use your deep WFM experience to develop forecasts at various levels (long-term hiring plans, short-term scheduling forecasts, and tactical weekly guidance) for multiple markets and groups that will help inform an ever-changing operational model. You will work with cross-functional partners on a global basis to understand and incorporate product and business initiatives into your forecasts. You will need to be able to use data to identify opportunities and build relationships on a global basis. Your versatility to switch between strategic thought leadership, and tactical, detailed work outputs will also be crucial.
- Design, develop and maintain forecasts and capacity plans at various levels, including volume, AHT, workload, shrinkage, and other staffing elements
- Analyze trends and provide input on improving metrics including service levels, adherence, forecast versus actual variances, review times and occupancy
- Ensure optimization of forecast accuracy at all levels through reporting and analysis of deviations
- Work with our internal and external partners, ensuring our support centers operate in the most efficient manner possible while creating a foundation through forecasts that protects our business and enables operational excellence
- Develop, prepare and distribute reports using internal reporting via SQL and other data management methods
- Experience in workforce management and Capacity Planning or scheduling Forecasting or Real-time Management
- Experience gathering unstructured data to produce insights and reporting using Excel
- Problem solving and analytical experience
- Collaborating cross-functionally across various levels within the organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a messaging/chat environment