Product Designer, NoviDesign & User Experience | Tel Aviv, Israel
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Libra, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for Libra, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app.
At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people developing blockchain technologies. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields. This will have global impact, and you will get to work closely with some of the smartest minds in the field on an intellectually challenging initiative.
Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for Novi customers. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will lead and support key initiatives for our Care Experience and Tools and have the opportunity to oversee the strategy, vision, day-to-day execution and the design system evolution. You will work with the team to strategize, design, prototype and launch 0-1 experiences for the Novi app, including integrations within WhatsApp and Messenger, that allow our customers to easily resolve issues through self-help, live chat and escalations in internal review tools. This is a full-time position based in our Tel Aviv office.
- Oversee the user experience of a product from conception to launch in partnership with product managers, engineers, UX researchers and content strategists
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our 2-plus billion users
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant for our supported platforms
- Craft designs within existing visual systems and/or standards
- Solicit and provide feedback from partners to continually improve the quality of our products through multiple iterations exploring a range of design options
- Experience building and shipping applications or software at the level of whole features across a variety of platforms
- Interaction Design skills defining how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs. Experience using prototyping skills to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense
- Strategic product thinker with experience understanding product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact to people and the company
- Ability to showcase your end to end design process across multiple projects, that include interaction and visual design artifacts and high-fidelity prototypes
- Experience designing for Fintech products and new interaction models