Head of Channel Marketing Operations, NoviSales & Marketing | Menlo Park, CA - New York, NY
About NoviNovi is a newly formed Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide financial services that will enable people to access and participate in the Libra network. Our first product will be a digital wallet for Libra, a new global payments network powered by blockchain technology. Our vision is to reinvent money and transform the global economy so people everywhere can live better lives. Novi will let you send Libra to almost anyone with a smartphone, as easily and instantly as you might send a text message or photo, and at low to no cost. We are still early in the process of developing Novi, and are looking for talented, passionate, mission-driven people to join our team so we can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Channel Marketing Operations who is skilled at working with our cross-functional teams to execute error-free, cross-channel campaigns and marketing programs.
The ideal candidate is a process-oriented individual who understands the nuances of executing campaigns in Email, Paid Media, Website and Social. They have experience keeping track of dependencies and creating work-back schedules that take into account team reviews, legal reviews and inevitable last minute changes. They are skilled at facilitating daily stand-ups, delegating tasks and maintaining detailed logs of action items and agreements. They will have the ability to work with project managers within the Creative Team, Communications, Business Operations, Product and various creative, media and social marketing agencies to ensure that campaign launch calendars are synchronized. FInally, this person will be skilled at maintaining the master budget processes for the Digital Marketing team to ensure Purchase Orders are opened and that accruals are done in a systematic and organized manner.
Collaboration, organization and a constant need to optimize are key drivers to how this person gets things done. They’ll use their operational skills and expertise working within key digital marketing channels to support the team launch and gain required approvals from Legal, Risk and Data Security to successfully launch campaigns on time. They will implement Quality Approval/Quality Check (QA/QC) protocols with cross-functional teams to ensure that campaigns adhere to business, user experience, legal and compliance requirements.
In addition to ensuring that campaigns and programs launch on time, the ideal candidate will have experience in supporting teams managing global budgets. The candidate will be skilled at managing credits and debits of a master budget sheet and working with program managers, digital channel subject matter experts and agencies to lead quarterly accruals. This person will have to manage team communications and processes for regular budget reforecasting.
They will have a strong background in project management for large scale digital programs. They will have a strong point of view on what modern project management tools and platforms are required and will work with the Marketing Technology Platform team in implementing these tools into the Novi Marketing stack.
This is a full-time position on the Novi team at Facebook and will report to the Head of Media, Digital Marketing and Communities.
- Support the Novi marketing organization to establish operational processes from strategic briefing to execution
- Work with Product, Communications, Analytics, Business Operations, Creative and agencies to agree and define an operational model that can scale, is nimble and cost efficient
- Work with cross-functional project managers and Channel Leads to ensure that programs are launched into market on time, on budget, error free and in full compliance with local, federal and company regulations
- Partner with the brand and creative team to make sure we have efficient processes in place regarding our asset creation, management and deploying asset
- Work with marketers to manage campaign flight calendar and go-to-market plan
- ensure flight calendars take into account required lead time for channel execution
- Own or support ad-hoc marketing projects, requests and/or analyses, as needed
- Manage Media, Digital Marketing and Communities budget and accrual process - ensure each channel lead knows budget burn rate and availability of funds, communicate budget guidance to Novi Marketing Leadership every month and as needed, work with FP&A on quarterly budget accrual process
- Support Marketing Technology workstream in defining user requirements as it pertains to driving agile workflow management
- 12 or more years of experience with project management or business operations
- 12+ years of experience in project management/marketing and/or business operations with brands that execute global omni-channel marketing campaigns/programs
- Experience driving, prioritizing and executing on multiple projects autonomously, simultaneously and on-time
- Experience working with distinctly different teams to identify and deliver synergistic processes
- Experience establishing effective relationships, influencing, driving consensus and collaborating internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Experience adapting priorities quickly and acting proactively, while keeping organized and in control
- Demonstrates attention to detail as well as a methodical and results-oriented approach, with experience translating ambiguity/strategy/complex problems into actionable solutions
- Motivated and confident self-starter, who is a team player and has experience communicating up/down/across the organization
- Experience in fintech/financial services/payments industry or experience working for a large consumer brand
- Experience with quantitative analysis and demonstrates business judgment
- Experience managing large scale budgets with many moving parts