Head of Social Care OperationsCalibra | Dublin, Ireland
About NoviNovi is a newly formed Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide financial services that will enable people to access and participate in the Libra network. Our first product will be a digital wallet for Libra, a new global payments network powered by blockchain technology. Our vision is to reinvent money and transform the global economy so people everywhere can live better lives. Novi will let you send Libra to almost anyone with a smartphone, as easily and instantly as you might send a text message or photo, and at low to no cost. We are still early in the process of developing Novi, and are looking for talented, passionate, mission-driven people to join our team so we can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Social Care Operations who has a blend of customer care and social media experience. This leader will be responsible for setting up a team and processes that use social media to augment Novi’s Customer Care support operations team based in Dublin, Ireland. This team triage Care escalations in social channels and via Novi’s proprietary live chat tools and direct inquiries to Customer Help Team .
This full time position will be based in Dublin, Ireland and will report to the Head of Media, Digital Marketing and Communities within Novi’s Marketing team based in New York, NY. This person will have dotted line reporting into the Head of Novi Operations located in Dublin to ensure seamless partnership and team culture continuity. This leader will be responsible for a team for 4-5 Full Time Consultants, some of which may be converted to FTE in the future.
We’re still early in the process of developing Novi, and are looking for talented, passionate, mission-driven people to join our team so we can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world.
- Ensure Social Care is tied into the overall Social Marketing and Customer Care strategies, operating model and processes
- Be a voice of the customer by providing empathy and efficient customer care via social media and Novi’s proprietary real time chat tool
- Ability to connect and educate customers on the proper uses of Novi in social channels
- Expert in initiating engagement and proactively remediating issues with highly vocal and sometimes frustrated customers
- Working with a Social Media team to create clear escalation processes for customers interacting with Novi in our social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Develop XFN processes with agencies moderating social activity and internal teams handling highly sensitive and high-frustration inquiries to ensure fast resolution and low repeat inquiries.
- Be an expert in workflow improvements to scale an effective Social Care Operations team
- Ability to work with Customer Care Operations leadership to implement changes or tools to alleviate customer or teammate issues
- Build out and train an internal team co-located in Dublin with our Care Operations team
- Develop and improve Social Care best practices and playbooks to ensure they are inline with the overall customer experience strategy
- Create an outsourcing partner strategy which will empowers agencies to feel one with the internal FTE team
- Define and gain alignment on Social Care KPIs with Care Operations leadership and analytics teams
- Work with XFN teams to ensure Social Care KPIs are represented in Customer Care dashboards available to leadership and key stakeholders
- Ability to communicate to internal XFN stakeholders and leaders on team successes, challenges and opportunities
- Ensure an excellent Customer and Teammate experience
- Mission-driven individual who will embrace and integrate the Novi care culture within your team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in leading a global Customer Support operational function
- Experience working in social media channels or previously working with social media SMEs responsible for customer service
- Highly organized individual who is obsessed over customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams, through other leaders
- Prior experience in implementing and managing messaging support
- Experience in managing outsourcing vendors
- Demonstrated track record of introducing new channels, technologies or tools used in customer support operations
- Experience in leading an operational transformation
- An advocate of diversity and inclusion who will ensure these principles are front in center in hiring and daily interactions with customers
- Experience in a complex fast paced environment
- Organizational and creative problem-solving skills