Product Manager, NoviProduct Management |
About NoviFor many people around the world, basic financial services are still out of reach: about 1.7 billion adults globally remain unbanked. The cost of that exclusion is significant — $25 billion is lost by migrants every year through remittance fees. This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Novi, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable financial services through Diem, a new global payment system powered by blockchain technology. Our first product will be a digital wallet - Novi - for Diem, and it will be available in Messenger, WhatsApp, and as a standalone app. At Novi, you will be working with a talented and dedicated group of people who are passionate about changing the world. Our leadership is experienced and some of the best minds working today in their respective fields.
The first version of Novi will support peer-to-peer payments, with a specific focus on cross-border remittances. Over time there will be many other use cases for Novi including in-store payments, integrations into Point-of-Sale systems, and more. When launched, Novi will have fraud and privacy protections that this Product Manager’s team will lead. The Novi digital wallet is expected to launch in 2020.
We are looking for a Product Manager that will craft Novi’s consumer accounts, risk, compliance, and privacy experiences strategies, and then iterate on it as we scale to billions of people across the world. We are looking for a Product Manager that loves to work cross-functionally, and can lead a team in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Lead the ideation, roadmapping, and launch of Novi’s consumer-facing risk, privacy, and security features, such as risk challenges/step ups, compliance limitations, and authentication protections
- Lead the ideation, roadmapping, and launch of Novi’s account related features, such as Know-Your-Customer (KYC), account structure, and settings
- Collaborate effectively across multiple cross-functional teams, and balance needs and constraints from each team to deliver a delightful product
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Novi’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- 5+ years product management or product design experience
- Organizational and analytical experiences