CISO, F2Novi Financial | Menlo Park, CA
About NoviF2 (Facebook Financial) is a product group at Facebook focused on building products to make payments and financial services simpler, for everyone and secure across our apps. We want to empower people everywhere to send money to each other, give them the confidence to buy and sell things online, and help businesses grow.
Our payments and financial services products are built with security and privacy in mind. We are consistently looking at how we can further enhance our efforts to help ensure people and businesses feel secure when interacting with payments on our platforms. We are looking for a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for F2 to lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of our information security processes. You will work closely with the F2 leadership team to constantly improve all aspects of security and privacy across our payments and financial services products and ensure that our processes are effective.
- Set a vision, strategy and measurable goals for F2 in the information security space.
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise in identifying solutions for security gaps and challenges.
- Provide oversight and monitoring of security controls implementation.
- Interpret applicable regulatory obligations and translate them into action.
- Represent the company in regulatory engagements.
- Partner closely with engineering in controls implementation and with other risk disciplines in shaping them.
- 10+ years of experience working in the security space
- 3+ years experience in financial services
- Technical/Engineering background
- Experience in cross functional coordination and partnership
- Experience in regulatory engagement