It’s important to create a strong password to help keep your Novi account secure.
To create a strong password:
- Your password needs to be at least 8 characters long (longer passwords are usually more secure).
- Your password should be easy for you to remember, but difficult for others to guess.
- Your password should be different from passwords you use to log in to other accounts, like your email or bank account.
- Your password should not contain personal information, such as your email, name, phone number, or birthday.
- Your password can’t contain the same character more than two times in a row. For example, “Strong$password44” would be an accepted password. However, “Strong$password444” would not be an accepted password because the number “4” is used three times in a row.
If you see an alert letting you know the password you entered isn't strong enough, try mixing together uppercase and lowercase letters. You can also make the password more complex by making it longer and by using a phrase or series of words that you can easily remember, but no one else is likely to know or guess.